FC Wisconsin to Offer Optional U15-U18 Full Year Program
FC Wisconsin is proud to be able to offer an optional full year program for all High School players for the 2015-2016 season. FC Wisconsin is a long term athlete development driven Club focused on providing all of our players the best opportunities to help enhance their individual development.
Due to the significant interest regarding a Full Year Program for our High School aged players the club is extremely excited to announce the Program details below.
- Free to FC Wisconsin Players - The Club is offering this program as part of your regular player fees. There will be no added cost except any travel that takes place. FC Wisconsin is committed to player development and offering our players the best possible training environment which is why we have taken the steps to offer this FREE training Program.
- Training - The Full Year Program will offer Two training sessions a week from Mid-August to the end of the High School season. Days and times are to be determined.
- Competition - Players not playing High School will play scrimmages against the Sockers, Chicago Magic and Minnesota Thunder USSDA teams during August - October. There is also a possibility of a Showcase event during this time.
- Options for Players Playing High School - By WIAA Rules, these players are still able to participate in the two training sessions per week offered by the Club. However; players playing High School would not be able to participate in any scrimmages for the Club during their High School Season.
- What Happens Once the High School Season Finishes - After the Conclusion of the High School season ALL players then start training with their respective teams for the 2015-2016 Club season.
Below you will see a link to the WIAA Rules. On Page 4 under Non-School Participation. It states that even if you choose to play High School you are able to take advantage of the clubs full year program and participate in the two training sessions per week during the High School season.
As a Club we are not here to influence anyone's decision as to whether players choose to play High School or not. We support those players who choose to play High School, and those who forgo playing High School.
Our aim is to provide training opportunities for players who decide not to play High School, and to still offer additional high level training twice per week to all of our High School players.
We look forward to continuing to lead the State in Player development initiatives providing a platform for all of our players to succeed at the next level.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact:
Ben Shepherd: email@example.com