March 1-3, 2019
Midwest Orthopedic Sports Complex (formally Brookfield Indoor Soccer Complex)
19485 West Lisbon Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
Note: the fields are turf, please wear cleats or indoor shoes
Boys U11 to U19 (U10 teams can register under U11)
- Games could start as early as 4:30 p.m. Friday evening
- Games will start as early as 7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Games will end at 6 p.m.on Sunday
- 3 games guaranteed
- 40-minute games (20 minute halves)
- Unlimited guest players
- U11 and U12 play 7 v 7 (includes GK)
- U13 and up play 6 v 6 (includes GK)
Deadline: Monday, February 18, 2019
Online Team Check-in (deadline February 25, 2019):
- Each team must upload the following into team GotSoccer account:
- Tournament roster
- Proof of age for each player (examples: player pass, copy of birth certificate/passport, or drivers license)
- FC Wisconsin and Midwest Orthopedic Sports Complex Release
- Your state's medical release, US Club waiver or the universal medical release form
NOTE: blank copies of the tournament roster and waivers are on the tournament website
- $2 daily spectator entry fee at front door
- There is no parking fee
- Limited parking is available in front, with more parking available in back
This tournament is a stay-to-play tournament. All teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing service for non-commuting or local teams. If you are not local team, and/or not in commuting distance from the fields, and do not book your hotel rooms through the hotel reservation link you may be disqualified from playing in the tournament. At which, your registration fees will not be refunded.
Fiesta on Siesta Key is proud to partner with HBC Event Travel Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Travel Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always the same, if not lower than, their lowest advertised rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Travel Services guarantees that if for any reason the tournament is cancelled, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere.
If you find a hotel that is offering a lower price, or if you have any hotel questions, please contact:
Event Manager | Customer Care Specialist
901 Rio Grande Boulevard NW, Suite H-262 Albuquerque NM 87104 USA
Main Office 505.346.0522 Extension 102 | Direct Line 505.466.5369 | Fax 866.379.4321
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. MST | hbceventservices.com
For general questions, please email tournament co-directors Ken or Tony at email@example.com.
For questions related to bracketing and scheduling, contact Brett Behnke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration inquiries should be directed to Keith at email@example.com.
We look forward to a great weekend of soccer!